Online Registration is a 5 Step process. All five (5) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before closing date as per the entrance notification. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
• Before proceeding to register for Registration for Competitive Exam 2020 to the different co-operative institutions you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of Examination as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
Registration: On the First Step candidates should select Exam Type i.e
• After selecting the Exam Type a registration form page will open candidate should select Examination Group type.
• Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No. etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
• After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS or Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately). Helpline No - +91 9903755050
• Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
• After completion of 1st step of Registration process, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps; those should be completed before closing date, Admit Card & Result.
• Qualification and Experience Details : Fill correct Academic Qualification / Experience details like Qualifying Examination Name, Status.
• Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and digital size of Signature and left thumb impression must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be taken within 6 months from on-line registration opening date.
• Certificates: All candidate must upload their recent certificates in PDF Format(max 100 KB) candidates are advised to scan first their certificates and then convert into PDF. (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Religion Card)
• Caste Certificates: All the candidates of reserved category of West Bengal also required to upload their caste certificates in PDF Format(max 100 KB) candidates are advised to scan first their certificates and then convert into PDF
• Fee Payment: Payment of Registration Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
• After successful payment of registration fee, take printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
• Online application fee for Advertisement No. ___________________ UR/OBC - Rs200, SC/ST - Rs40. Candidate can pay fee online through any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account.
• Print Registration Form: Applicant must take print of registration form and must check all information filled in the registration form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of Registration form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration form is essential.
• Applicant need not to send hardcopy of registration Form or any other document to University, Always keep Registration form and payment receipt with you for future references.
• No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the applicant can verify Registration completion status after submission by login. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline No. (033) 2252 0405 (Mon to Fri 9:30 am to 5:30 pm)